Friday, January 14, 2011

Here Goes!

So I have never had a blog hopefully I have something interesting to offer. We'll see.

I chose "A day in the life of a......." because everyday has something different to offer. Examples would be that on any given day I could be any of the following: nanny, housekeeper, interpreter, artist, chef, scrapbooker, fashionista and well you get the picture. I have alot of different hats to wear!
So to keep track of what kind of messes I get myself into I have started this blog.

Upcoming messes would be:
Designing my "LOVE" line on etsy (previews will be coming after I have it completed)
Pantry experiment (more on that later)
Hoping and wishing more of my items sell in eBay and etsy
Expanding my invitation line (figured out I have a little interest in this so I want to pursue it and see where it goes)

So here I go and I hope you enjoy reading about all my little messes and the like.

No comments:

Post a Comment