Thursday, June 2, 2011

Hello again, it's been awhile!

So sorry to not update lately but my goodness have things been busy. This always happens in the summertime though, right?

I want to tell you about a. Awesome blog I recently found and was featured on. Eighteen25.blogspot.com! You have to go check it out! The girls over at 18/25 are amazing. If your like me then you like to try new ideas and crafts, and this is just the blog for you. I could literally spend hours just reading and dreaming of someday having a tenth of their awesomeness.

Things at AstoriaLane have been really busy lately. I recently hit 300 sales, woohoo! Also I have been busy creating new lines of bookmarks. Some upcoming ones are from the Nantucket line, I just love the northeastern motif in these. Also some new bookmarks with a lil extra pizazz on them ;)

Well until next time.................

No comments:

Post a Comment